Great Meetup last night!

Allen Maxwell

Aug 24, 2016, 7:28:23 AM8/24/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
HI all,

Wanted to give a big thanks to James Thompson and MavenLink for presenting on paired programming and sponsoring our meeting with some great Chinese food. He also brought a number of the developers from his team to add to the discussion after the presentation which added a lot to the discussion.

If you’re looking for a place to work, MavenLink sounds like a great company. Be prepared to pair program and play well with others though!

Stay tuned for the announcement of next months presentation by Nelson Wittwer. We are also looking for a sponsor for food if anyone is interested in helping with that please email me directly.

Thanks again to MavenLink and James for a great meeting.

Max