RubyHACK news!

Allen Maxwell

Aug 3, 2017, 5:16:47 PM8/3/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Greetings All!

If you’re on URUG SLACK then I apologize for the cross-post…

Just wanted to let you all know that the videos from RubyHACK 2017 have all been updated. We had them cleaned up by Confreaks (they did a GREAT job). If you go to our site (http://rubyhack.com) scroll down to the speakers section and you'll see buttons for each speakers talk.

If you have any issues with any of them, please let me know directly and I'll get them straightened out.

We are planning for 5/3 and 5/4/2018 for the next event so stay tuned for the CFP. If anyone wants to get involved as a sponsor, please IM me.

now back to your regular programming.... thanks!

Max

Mike Moore

Aug 4, 2017, 12:06:42 AM8/4/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com