Last Reminder - Last Chance for RubyHACK!

Allen Maxwell

Apr 19, 2017, 7:03:23 PM4/19/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning Rubyists!

Things have come full circle and it’s time.  Tomorrow morning kicks off almost a years worth of planning and learning - so we’ll see what RubyHACK is all about.  This is your last chance to register and join us if you haven’t already…  Come check out the programming fun we’ll all be having at OC Tanner (1930 S State Street, Salt Lake City, Ut).

Call or email me if you have a group of 5+ and we’ll arrange for a discounted rate off the $199 ticket price.

Sponsors are set, speakers are flying in today, and the organizers are scurrying around to put the finishing touches on our plans…  Come HACK with us!!!!

Max

Mark R. Johnson

Apr 20, 2017, 2:25:00 AM4/20/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allen,

I wish so much that I was going to RubyHACK. I simply don’t have the ability this year. But I hope it goes very well for you. I appreciate all that you’ve done to keep Ruby exciting.

Best,

Mark johnson.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mark R. Johnson, M.D.
1899 Siesta Drive
Cottonwood Heights, UT 84093

On Apr 19, 2017, at 5:03 PM, Allen Maxwell <aa...@xmission.com> wrote:

<rubyHackLogoWhiteMtnsSquare.png>

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Allen Maxwell

Apr 20, 2017, 2:26:49 AM4/20/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com
We wish you could be here too!  Maybe next year.   Thanks for your kind words..

Max