SLC.rb for October 2017 is TOMORROW (24th)

Matthew Nielsen

Oct 23, 2017, 2:53:26 PM10/23/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Trick-or-treat time is coming up, and SLC.rb hasn't forgotten.

This month, you'll learn all sorts of tricks about something you may not have thought about in a long time: the lowly Hash. Tad Thorley will be showing us things we didn't even know we didn't know in "Exploring Hash, old-school."

Then, we're in for a real treat. Fresh off running Ruby Developer Summit 2017, Chuck Wood will be showing us how to build a modern JS webapp with Rails + Angular 4, using WebPacker to set it all up and Angular-Material to manage the layout.

RSVPs are always encouraged, you can +1 at: https://www.meetup.com/Utah-Ruby-Users-Group/events/243956406

As always, we’ll be gather at 6:30pm at:

SLCC Miller Corporate Partnership Center
9690 South 300 West
3rd flr, Room 333
Sandy, UT

Hope to see everyone there, costumes are optional :)