February UV.rb Meeting

Michael Ries

Feb 7, 2015, 5:49:12 PM2/7/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
We will be meeting together this Tuesday (Feb 10) at 7pm for our February UV.rb meeting. We'll be doing some coding at this months meeting. We will be comparing notes on performance opimization.

There is a repo people can check out here: https://github.com/urug/tune-me-up-before-you-go-go

Feel free to use that as an example or bring your own example. We'll get together, tune some code and then have ~30 minutes at the end for people to share their tools and techniques (and results) for performance tuning code

We'll meet on the third floor of the MX building as usual.

Dave Hackett

Feb 10, 2015, 7:25:25 PM2/10/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
I'm assuming there isn't any food tonight?

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Michael Ries

Feb 10, 2015, 8:23:43 PM2/10/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com