[JOB] Software Engineers needed at Sorenson Media

Richard

Feb 23, 2017, 12:28:26 AM2/23/17
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Hey all,

Sorenson Media is looking for talented software engineers to help us solve interesting problems at scale. We are building systems using Ruby, Go, C++, and JavaScript on the AWS platform. This is a great place to work with nice perks and challenging technical problems to solve. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to give some insight into what it is like to work here.

Apply for one of our software engineering positions at our careers page:

Why Sorenson Media?

Imagine you have the chance to be part of an industry game changer. Imagine working on projects that have a real impact on the future of the television across United States and worldwide. Imagine enhancing the way viewers interact and engage with their content on TV and second screen devices. That is what Sorenson Media is doing right now – making big waves in the multibillion dollar TV and advertising industries. For over 20 years Sorenson Media has been at the forefront of innovation in the world of digital video and television and we intend to continue.

Sorenson Media is focused on providing TV & video solutions that enable its customers to adapt and thrive in an increasingly digital world. We have experienced rapid growth over the last few years and we continue to expand.

Join Sorenson Media and you will play a pivotal role in one of the media industry’s most innovative companies. We hire the best and brightest. Together we are changing the future of television content and advertising.

If you enjoy working in an exciting and fast paced environment, contributing to bleeding edge technologies, learning new skills, and challenging yourself then we want to hear from you. Check out our website for more details about the work we are doing:

Thanks,
Richard Hill
Software Engineer
Sorenson Media