June SL URUG meeting sponsor announced

已查看 7 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Allen Maxwell

未读,
2016年6月27日 16:02:562016/6/27
收件人 ur...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Ask and ye shall receive! We have a sponsor to supply food for our group tomorrow night at the Larry Miller Sandy campus. Our meeting, as Matt already announced, is at 630p. Please respond to the meetup announcement, or to this email with a +1 so I can get a head count asap for our sponsor. I’m not sure what yummy vittles will be provided but we look forward to seeing y’all there!

Thanks,

Max

Charles Wood

未读,
2016年6月27日 17:04:412016/6/27
收件人 Utah Ruby User Group
+1

Scouts canceled because Primary election. (Go vote early so you can do your civic duty and still make it for some URUG awesome!)

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Mark R. Johnson

未读,
2016年6月28日 19:51:302016/6/28