SLC.rb July 2015 is TOMORROW!

Matthew Nielsen (Gmail)

Jul 27, 2015, 12:57:01 PM7/27/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Since we’re we’re all dealing with the July heat wave already, we’re going to add more fuel to the fire and have a presentation on a next hot thing in Ruby.

Eric Saupe (er...@sau.pe), someone I have the privilege of working with, will be giving us a full-on, full-featured, full-awesome extra-hypens-included-at-no-extra-charge walkthrough of Rails 5. He’s going to cover what’s new, the big changes and show us the new “web sockets on Rails” system called Action Cable.

Food will be provided (and pizza topping recommendations gladly accepted!), so let’s get the usual +1 headcount either here or on the Google Plus event (https://plus.google.com/events/c31fri2fe5vpig39u2fbmtojo00).

As always, the meeting time is 6:30pm and will be held at:

SLCC Miller Corporate Partnership Center
9690 South 300 West, 3rd flr, Room 333
Sandy, UT

To get to room 333, take the elevator to the third floor, go left and left again. Room 333 is at the end of the hall on the left.

Dave Hackett

Jul 27, 2015, 1:10:26 PM7/27/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
+1

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

J. R. Westmoreland

Jul 28, 2015, 6:25:56 PM7/28/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
I can’t get to the vent to check the real date without an invitation, which I believe I had at one time and the message didn’t specify the date for sure. Is it tonight?

J. R.

Matthew Nielsen (Gmail)

Jul 28, 2015, 6:40:19 PM7/28/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Yes, tonight (July 28th) at 6:30pm.

J. R. Westmoreland

Jul 28, 2015, 6:45:52 PM7/28/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
I’m going to try and make it. This looks very interesting.

J. R.

Mike Ball

Jul 29, 2015, 12:12:10 PM7/29/15
to Utah Ruby Users Group, xun...@gmail.com