Robot/Arduino help

Charles Wood

Jun 11, 2015, 10:52:16 AM6/11/15
to UtahJS, Utah Ruby User Group
I had a robot sent to me as a review unit. It's based on Arduino. I'd like to get my kids programming it, but I can't quite seem to get it to work.

Anyone up for getting together for lunch and robotics troubleshooting? I'll buy you lunch if you can help me get it to work and help me understand what I'm doing wrong.

Michael Ries

Jun 11, 2015, 12:38:48 PM6/11/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Chuck -
I have no Arduino experience, but I would love to hear what you have learned at the July UV.rb (http://www.meetup.com/Utah-Ruby-Users-Group/events/223179104/)
Arduino / RaspberryPi / hardware projects is our theme! Maybe one your kids could show us what they programmed?!?!

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

Brad Midgley

Jun 11, 2015, 12:55:20 PM6/11/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
We also spend time at each microcontroller meetup looking at what people are building and debugging if you like

--
Brad Midgley