Ruby on Reubens, Friday, 6/9 @ 11:30 AM

Mike Moore

Jun 5, 2017, 3:36:05 PM6/5/17
to Utah Ruby User Group
Look, you can never be sure of anything, can you? People keep asking me, good people, who you know and trust. They ask me, "When is Ruby on Reubens going to happen again?" And I don't have an answer for them. Well, I didn't have an answer for them. But I do now. I have an answer for them now. And for you. I have an answer for you, and an answer for them. And the answer is Friday. This Friday. The 9th. That is the answer that only I can give you.

As of today, the non-binding moritorium on Ruby on Reubens, and the draconian nutritional and social burdens it has imposed on the Utah Ruby User Group community, has been lifted. And I mean community, because that is what we are. We are a community. A community of Rubyists. And a community of sandwich lovers. All of us. Well, not all of us, but most of us. The best of us, really. We all love sandwiches, or we should all love sandwiches. And you don't get a better sandwich than the ones at Paul's Place in Pleasant Grove. If you remember my first major lunch meetup, the dishonest lamestream media characterized me as being intollerant of reuben sandwiches made with pastrami and not corned beef. So dishonest. Yes, Paul's Place uses pastrami, but it still offers a superior reuben. It is a fair deal. And I never said that real reubens never used pastrami. Not once. I have tapes.

So join us this Friday for the return of Ruby on Reubens. The triumphant return, really. This event is the best of us. The best time for those that attend. The best food for those that choose to order a reuben. You don't have to, by the way. You don't have to order a reuben. But you should. You definitely should. And this event will be the best because it is the best. Believe me.

Friday, June 9, 2017 @ 11:30 AM
Paul's Place Sandwich Shop
981 West State Street, Pleasant Grove, UT, USA