[JOB] Full-time Ruby Instructor at New York Code + Design Academy Salt Lake City

Zach Feldman NYCDA

Aug 10, 2016, 5:01:56 PM8/10/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Hey URUG Devs, great to meet you! I'm a fellow Ruby developer and Co-Founder/CAO of the Chief Academic Officer of the New York Code + Design Academy.

We are excited to be opening a branch in Salt Lake City and are eagerly seeking an instructor for our first course beginning on September 6th. If you are interested in teaching the course, here are the details. You can also see http://nycda.com/careers for a list of all of our openings.

I'm very glad to answer questions directly in this thread about the gig or the school. We are able to take people on for a year-long or 3-month contract depending on preference. Pay is competitive with software development salaries.

Looking forward to hearing from you!