[Job] Who's hiring? March 2016

phaedryx

Feb 29, 2016, 6:34:05 PM2/29/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Word on the street is that there are a fair amount of devs who are looking right now. I thought it would be prudent to start a job thread. Reply if your company is hiring right now and what you're looking for.

Isaac Sloan

Feb 29, 2016, 6:40:00 PM2/29/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group

RingSeven in Orem Utah is looking for Rails, JS Frontend with other languages being a plus. Anyone interested should email their resume to car...@ringseven.com

Eric Shelley

Feb 29, 2016, 6:42:02 PM2/29/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com, Isaac Sloan
EmployeeReferrals.com in Draper, Utah is looking for Rails + React developers. You should email your resume to e.sh...@employeereferrals.com

--
http://utruby.org
http://groups.google.com/group/urug

please prefix the subject with [JOB] when regarding job opportunities
---

James Thompson

Feb 29, 2016, 6:57:32 PM2/29/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Mavenlink is hiring full-stack Rails developers at various skill levels; mid and senior highly desired. Pair programming culture with downtown SLC office along Red Line. Send resumes to ja...@mavenlink.com or apply at https://mavenlink.com/careers

Jake Mallory

Feb 29, 2016, 7:04:22 PM2/29/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
We are hiring ruby/rails and js devs at Simple Finance. Shoot your resume to me jake.mallory at simplefinance.com

mar...@truhearing.com

Feb 29, 2016, 7:18:21 PM2/29/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
I used to work at MasteryConnect, and there's a lot of good engineers there. We have a few spots that might help some of them find a soft landing at TruHearing. We are looking for dev & QA. Submit a resume at https://www.truhearing.com/careers/ or email me mark dot a at truhearing dot com. The dev & QA jobs aren't live on our careers page yet, but don't let that intimidate you. The reqs are open, and we're already scheduling interviews.

Mark Albrecht

jai...@usertesting.com

Feb 29, 2016, 7:21:54 PM2/29/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
UserTesting hires remote (senior only)...

I love working for them - focus on quality, good compensation, and a smart team; ask me if you have questions!

HR Job Postings:

 Read about the job(s) there, but instead of applying through HR message me and I'll help you out!

- Justin

Ryan May

Feb 29, 2016, 10:39:26 PM2/29/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
We are looking for smart people at Alliance Health. We have traditionally been a Rails shop but we are always looking at new languages and really finding the best tool for the job. We just rolled a service written in Go, we have recently converted to Dynamics CRM (.net and JS), we started using Adobe Experience Manager (Java and JS) and we're building a microservice/api layer to bring everything together. We're developing into an enterprise-level company but keeping the startup feel. We emphasize learning (and mentoring) and the team is top notch. I've been here a year and a halg and it is a really fantastic place to be. If you're interested, shoot you resume to me at rm...@alliancehealth.com and I'll get it in front of the team ASAP. We are looking more for back end than front end currently, but we always have room for talented people even if they don't fit the exact job description. :)

Ben Eggett

Mar 1, 2016, 12:03:47 AM3/1/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Access Development is hiring talented full stack developers.

or come talk to me at the DRUG meetup on Wednesday!

Ben

Daniel Esplin

Mar 1, 2016, 11:28:39 AM3/1/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Custom Bit is hiring Ruby on Rails developers in St. George.

Richard

Mar 2, 2016, 3:27:55 PM3/2/16
to Utah Ruby Users Group
Sorenson Media is hiring software engineers. We use Ruby, JavaScript, and C++ for video processing software. C++ experience is nice, but not required. It is a great place to work and a very interesting problem space.

Send an email w/ your resume to jo...@sorensonmedia.com.