[JOB] More Openings

Brian Broderick

Jun 8, 2015, 7:05:44 PM6/8/15
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We have more openings at Verisys ranging from Junior to Senior Ruby developers. They are for 2 different teams - one team is enhancing an existing Rails project and the other is building a large greenfield project. They are full time salaried positions with great benefits (The benefits are even better than last year).   We run on new MacBooks, have adjustable height desks, Thunderbolt Cinema displays and have a fun and energetic casual environment. We're located in South Jordan, UT and are close to I-15, Trax, and Frontrunner.

The projects are more than just a simple Rails site. We're using technologies like RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, and MySQL Percona Cluster to ingest and search on large amounts of data.

If you know Ruby and are looking for a challenging job with a creative outlet, come join our team! For more information, please email me at bbrod...@verisys.com

Thank you,
Brian Broderick