SLC.rb June 2016 is tomorrow, Elasticsearch is the topic!

Matthew Nielsen (Gmail)

Jun 27, 2016, 12:38:56 PM6/27/16
to ur...@googlegroups.com
It’s the end of June already, and you know that because it’s so hot. That means we need a hot topic to match for this months’ SLC.rb meeting.

This month will be a presentation on one of those sizzling hot topics, Elasticsearch, presented by yours truly. It will cover the basics of hot Elasticsearch works and go on to show how to use it to search your database, how to store Active Model-style records in it, and how to use it outside of the AR hierarchy.

Sponsor is TBA, so let’s get those RSVPs in at the usual places: +1 here, on Meetup or Google Plus.

We will be meeting tomorrow, June 28th, at 6:30. The address is:

SLCC Miller Corporate Partnership Center
9690 South 300 West, 3rd flr, Room 333
Sandy, UT

I hope to see you all there!