[JOB] Seeking Mid-level or above ruby developer

Charlie Sumpter

Jan 4, 2017, 12:32:31 PM1/4/17
to ur...@googlegroups.com
Onset Financial had another banner year last year (8 straight years of growth!!!) and we are looking to expand our team. We are in need of another Ruby developer. If you have solid experience developing Ruby web applications let's talk!

Specific skills sought:
  • Ruby
  • Rails
  • TDD
  • React
  • HTML/CSS/Responsive design
Competitive pay DOE.

Bonus skills (not required but a big plus):
  • User Interface Design/User Experience
  • Graphic design ability
Onset Financial is a growing Equipment Leasing & Financing company. We strive to create a fun, challenging atmosphere that helps our employees grow & succeed. Casual dress work environment, weekly team building activities, pizza Fridays, medical/dental/401k/paid vacation/etc.etc.etc. Learn more about us at www.onsetfinancial.com and www.onsetjobs.com.

Feel free to contact me directly off-list with your questions/resumes/etc. Best email is csumpter at onset financial dot com.

Thanks!

-Charlie