9 New smaller SMFTA Passenger Count Files in DropBox

Tim

Mar 29, 2013, 10:04:45 PM3/29/13
to urdacha
Everyone,

I've finally finished debugging the program to filter columns the
database can't remove for sort reasons.
There are now 9 new file;s a 1000 record extract Days 1 - 7 and Week 1.
These files are
approx 66% of the original files size for SFMTA

regards

Tim

Theo Armour

Mar 30, 2013, 4:43:57 AM3/30/13
to Tim, urdacha
And I have the data for Geneva and Zurich

Seven files each with lat/long, passenger counts etc all sorted chronologically etc.

See Geneva and Zurich folders here:

Well. Zurich is 95% done as the passenger counts is still not in - but I'm falling asleep...

Will finish in morning

Tim