Now What?

Theo Armour

Apr 1, 2013, 1:23:17 PM4/1/13
to urdacha
Hello fellow Urdachians

A plant does not stop growing just because the clock strikes twelve.

Similarly, though our Urban Data Challenge entry has been submitted - big Yaay! - I see no reason to cease working on Urdacha for the moment.

My highest priority is to improve hAxis. The priority items are:
  • Fix permalinks so that they work for Geneva and Zurich and not just San Francisco.
  • Highlight a line in the Readout highlights the equivalent items 'in-world'
  • Single item representation - no more 'caterpillars'
  • Highlight bunches and gaps 'in-world' as they occur.

After that things are less clear, but I do see re-visiting the Nextbus real-time data sets and exploring business opportunities that might arise therein...

I will send out my progress reports either via email or as updates to the Urdacha Progress Reports page - as appropriate.

Thanks to everybody who helped...

Theo