Urdacha Web Presence

Theo Armour

Mar 21, 2013, 8:02:18 PM3/21/13
to urdacha
Hi Everybody

Urdacha now has a framework for its web presence. Please see:

The left side now has a menu that will take you directly to the many parts of Urdacha.

Most of the pages are nearly blank or just have copy paste stuff. But it should not take much more work to get the actual content in and formatted.

The left hand menu will have thumbnails under each title. The home page - if what I am thinking about works out - will have a very intimate yet global image as a welcome.

Comments appreciated...

Tonight - after my two events - will be about data wrangling Geneva.

bye for now...

Theo