Updated Zurich passenger count day 1

Tim

Mar 23, 2013, 1:33:21 AM3/23/13
to urdacha
Theo,

I've updated the Zurich passenger count day1 csv file with lat/long in
Dropbox

Regards

Tim

Theo Armour

Mar 24, 2013, 10:31:06 PM3/24/13
to Tim, urdacha
Tim

Zurich Day 1 beginning to look good.

I see that you have added lat/long fields

Google tells me that Zurich lat/long is 47.3690° N, 8.5380° E

I note that you indicate them like this: 170568289,30347888

Please note that in order to keep file size to the minimum we only need the lat/long of the station.

If two or three stations share the same lat/long that is OK.

When can we see all the Zurich and the other city files completed?

Theo

Tim