Urchin 7 - Any News?

Michael

Jun 11, 2010, 5:28:39 AM6/11/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
I know this has been asked before, but I have seen a lot of documents
recently with reference to Urchin 7. Anybody from Google on list care
to share some information? Is there a planned release date? Feature
list?

For example,

http://code.google.com/p/urchin-web-analytics-software/
https://secure.urchin.com/helpwiki/en/Urchin_7_Parallel_Profile_Processing
https://secure.urchin.com/helpwiki/en/Urchin_Data_API_v2_Services
(Urchin 7.0 is bundled...)
http://www.google.com/support/urchin45/bin/answer.py?answer=28564
(left hand side link)

Regards,

Michael Kennedy

Shailendra Dubey

Jun 14, 2010, 9:03:52 AM6/14/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
Yes i am agree with you.

I have also seen some updated content for Urchin 7 in Urchin help
support. But i don't find any information about Urchin 7 release.

On Jun 11, 2:28 pm, Michael <michael.kenn...@live.ie> wrote:
> I know this has been asked before, but I have seen a lot of documents
> recently with reference to Urchin 7. Anybody from Google on list care
> to share some information? Is there a planned release date? Feature
> list?
>
> For example,
>
> http://code.google.com/p/urchin-web-analytics-software/https://secure.urchin.com/helpwiki/en/Urchin_7_Parallel_Profile_Proce...https://secure.urchin.com/helpwiki/en/Urchin_Data_API_v2_Services
> (Urchin 7.0 is bundled...)http://www.google.com/support/urchin45/bin/answer.py?answer=28564

michaelh

Jun 14, 2010, 2:52:33 AM6/14/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
Was wondering this myself. Doesnt seem like a good idea to be
mentioned a new product in the faq without any product knowledge. We
are hoping mobiles tracking will be part of any upgrade.

On Jun 11, 7:28 pm, Michael <michael.kenn...@live.ie> wrote:
> I know this has been asked before, but I have seen a lot of documents
> recently with reference to Urchin 7. Anybody from Google on list care
> to share some information? Is there a planned release date? Feature
> list?
>
> For example,
>
> http://code.google.com/p/urchin-web-analytics-software/https://secure.urchin.com/helpwiki/en/Urchin_7_Parallel_Profile_Proce...https://secure.urchin.com/helpwiki/en/Urchin_Data_API_v2_Services
> (Urchin 7.0 is bundled...)http://www.google.com/support/urchin45/bin/answer.py?answer=28564

b222

Jun 16, 2010, 12:17:53 AM6/16/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
A release date or timeframe would be great. We are in the process of
purchasing Urchin 6, but if Urchin 7 is not too far off then I would
prefer to wait until the new version is out.

On Jun 14, 4:52 pm, michaelh <michael.harb...@deakin.edu.au> wrote:
> Was wondering this myself. Doesnt seem like a good idea to be
> mentioned a new product in the faq without any product knowledge. We
> are hoping mobiles tracking will be part of any upgrade.
>
> On Jun 11, 7:28 pm, Michael <michael.kenn...@live.ie> wrote:
>

> > I know this has been asked before, but I have seen a lot of documents
> > recently with reference to Urchin 7. Anybody from Google on list care
> > to share some information? Is there a planned release date? Feature
> > list?
>
> > For example,
>
> >http://code.google.com/p/urchin-web-analytics-software/https://secure...
> > (Urchin 7.0 is bundled...)http://www.google.com/support/urchin45/bin/answer.py?answer=28564
> > (left hand side link)
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Michael Kennedy- Hide quoted text -

b222

Jun 29, 2010, 2:52:35 AM6/29/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
Anyone got any more news on Urchin 7?

Caleb Whitmore - Analytics Pros

Jun 30, 2010, 4:31:04 PM6/30/10
to urchin-help-6
Hey everyone,

As I'm sure you know, Google is tight-lipped about future product announcements, so unfortunately there's not much that can be said at this point.

Best,

-Caleb
Caleb Whitmore | Founder & Principal Consultant
ANALYTICS PROS
google analytics authorized consultants

ca...@analyticspros.com
Office:   503-974-1658
Mobile:  509-728-2305

Co-Author: Performance Marketing with Google Analytics - http://bit.ly/analytics-book
http://www.linkedin.com/in/calebwhitmore
http://www.twitter.com/analyticspros
http://www.analyticspros.com/

Leo

Jul 6, 2010, 8:19:20 AM7/6/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6

b222

Jul 26, 2010, 6:59:57 PM7/26/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
Anyone got any more news on Urchin 7? A release date must be out there
somewhere?

On Jul 6, 10:19 pm, Leo <leo...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The new front end looks nice
>
> https://secure.urchin.com/helpwiki/en/Urchin_7_New_Reporting_User_Int...
Message has been deleted

Bastian Widmer

Aug 17, 2010, 9:21:28 AM8/17/10
to urchin...@googlegroups.com
It seems that the release of Urchin 7 is pretty near (according to the newsletter i received from webalytics)

e.g. http://www.webalytics.de/company/newsletter/2010-08/#c3415

I strongly suggest to wait until it comes out if you don't have a deadline which forces you to buy it.

The Update and the Full Price aswell ist pretty high for Version 7 -> about 10k USD according to the list on webalytics.de

Kind regards

Bastian

Bastian Widmer

Sep 6, 2010, 10:20:04 AM9/6/10
to urchin...@googlegroups.com

jayteezer

Sep 7, 2010, 7:20:32 PM9/7/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
Ouch though - $10k for an upgrade? Better be some functions we can
sell to our users for that price :)

webaccounts

Sep 8, 2010, 8:35:13 PM9/8/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
You do get full credit on the upgrade for the cost of Urchin 6. So,
the upgrade cost from Urchin 6 will be $7000

Dave Eckman
VKI Studios
http://www.vkistudios.com

webaccounts

webaccounts

AJJJr

Sep 9, 2010, 6:04:28 PM9/9/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
Dave,

Fancy meeting you here. :)

What are the features and improvements over 6.603?

Arthur

On Sep 8, 8:38 pm, webaccounts <webaccou...@vkistudios.com> wrote:
> You do get full credit on the upgrade for the cost of Urchin 6. So,
> the upgrade cost from Urchin 6 will be $7000
>
> Dave Eckman
> VKI Studioshttp://www.vkistudios.com

VKI Dave

Sep 21, 2010, 1:20:51 PM9/21/10
to Urchin Software from Google - help forum - Urchin 6
Hi Arthur,

You can see some of the features and improvements on the Urchin site,
or through our recent blog posts linked below:

http://www.google.com/urchin/features.html

http://blog.vkistudios.com/index.cfm/2010/9/3/7-Days-of-Urchin-7-Day-1-Overview
http://blog.vkistudios.com/index.cfm/2010/9/13/7-Days-of-Urchin-7-Day-2-Installation
http://blog.vkistudios.com/index.cfm/2010/9/13/7-Days-of-Urchin-7-Day-3--Performance
http://blog.vkistudios.com/index.cfm/2010/9/20/7-Days-of-Urchin-7-Day-4--Advanced-Segmentation

The new UI, Advanced Segments, and Events are some of the major
changes to the reporting while a host of updates have been done to
improve the performance behind the scenes.

Dave Eckman
VKI Studios
http://www.vkistudios.com