Thank you very much for your active participation and contribution on e-discussion

Piyush Dahal

Mar 18, 2013, 8:59:51 AM3/18/13
to urban...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Thank you very much for your active participation and contribution on e-discussion 'Ensuring Transboundary Cooperation for Water Security in Ganges Basin’. We really appreciate your effort to make the discussion interactive.

With your active participation and valuable contribution, we have successfully completed e-discussion scheduled from 9 March 2013 to 18 March 2013. Beginning was exciting and the discussion went more exciting with your a valuable thoughts/opinions/experiences. With the successful completion of this discussion, we are able to achieve our goals. We believe that this discussion has thrown forward some crucial issues which are really needed to think and address to avoid future water conflicts in transboundary issues.

The final synthesis report including the outcomes of e-discussion will be shared among all as soon as possible. Though we are going to conclude this discussion today, this forum remains open for your valuable thoughts during the Nepal National Water Week- 2013 (17 March- 23 March) and beyond as well. At this moment, we would like to thank the Nepal National Water Week Organizing Committee providing this opportunity to conduct this discussion on the occasion of World Water Day. This forum is also open to share and circulate any opportunities and news about water issues among water concerned people. We hope your continued cooperation and contribution in future as well.

Once again thanking you all for your time and contribution, we would like to conclude the e-discussion 'Ensuring Transboundary Cooperation for Water Water Security in Ganges Basin'.

Piyush, on behalf of the e-discussion Team
Technical Moderator

Piyush Dahal
Program Coordinator

The Small Earth Nepal | 626 Bhakti Thapa Sadak | Naya Baneshwor
P O Box 20533, Kathmandu, Nepal | Tel: +977-1-4782738
Web: http://www.smallearth.org.np

This conversation is locked