Feedburner Mail Delivery Failure

Lisa DeSherlia

Oct 10, 2013, 8:41:53 AM10/10/13
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
Last week, I went to Feedburner's site and finally burned my Feed URL for a blog of two years or so. I did the same thing with two new blogs that I set up. I tested the feature out on each subscription widget on each blog. I submitted subscription requests to myself on each blog. In my inbox, I got email confirmations from Feedburner from all three of my blogs. However, I made a new post, yesterday, on my oldest blog. Hours later, I checked my inbox and I saw that my post's feed did not get to my inbox. Period. It is not even in the spam folder. I made two test mini posts, to see if they would get to my inbox as feeds. They did not get delivered to my inbox, either. I need help and answers for this, as I now can't ask people to subscribe to me by email, if my updates will not be delivered to their inboxes!

Matti Nescio

Oct 10, 2013, 3:51:45 PM10/10/13
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
What delivery schedule did you select in your feedburner settings in publicize / Email Subscriptions / Delivery Options ?

Lisa DeSherlia

Oct 10, 2013, 9:29:34 PM10/10/13
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com

Lisa DeSherlia

Oct 10, 2013, 9:34:56 PM10/10/13
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
This morning, my post last night, as well as the little test posts, were delivered by Feedburner this morning. I did a new post at my second blog, but it did not go to my inbox. I did not choose any delivery options or schedule at Feedburner because I was not aware of them. This issue needs to be resolved.

Matti Nescio

Oct 10, 2013, 10:13:04 PM10/10/13
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
You just need to select a delivery schedule that is soon after the time that you usually publish new posts.

Message has been deleted