Right to left emails

Zangoole

Oct 13, 2009, 1:58:48 AM10/13/09
to FeedBurner Help Group - Upgrades, Wishlists, Enhancements
I am wondering after this long why feedburner has not provided a RTL-
LTR option for HTML emails yet.

My blog content is in Persian which is a right-to-left language and
all e-mails unfortunately look crappy and messed up. People have to
click on the post title to come to the site and read the actual post
and many simply don't know it and they delete the e-mail or just
unsubscribe.

Is there any fix available for this issue?

I ask the Feedburner team to implement a solution for this.
One can be a box on the page where you can set your HTML settigs such
as font, etc...
which let you choose direction, LTR or RTL.
and adds something like <body style="direction:rtl;"> and done!

I am looking forward to your replies guys.
Cheers.

Omid Reza Rajabi

Dec 29, 2014, 3:49:49 AM12/29/14
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
Yes. This is a real problem and I have the same issue with my Persian site!
I would like to ask the feedburner team to think of a solution for this.
Best,
Omid

Maks Verver

Jan 5, 2015, 9:33:36 AM1/5/15
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Omid,

Can describe the issue in more detail? Does this affect email updates only? Can you link to one of your feeds that has this problem?

 - Maks.

Omid Reza Rajabi

Jan 5, 2015, 2:45:06 PM1/5/15
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
Dear Maks,
Thanks for your reply. The only problem it causes is that when subscribers receive update emails related to the content of the site, the email content is displayed with Left-to-Right direction and this creates some problems and distorts the text especially if it contains some English terms. It also distorts the display of parentheses. Here is the link to our site's update feed:
Best,
Omid

Maks Verver

Jan 5, 2015, 3:42:39 PM1/5/15
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the clarification! I can't promise anything, but I'll look into it; maybe there is an easy solution to this problem.

Omid Reza Rajabi

Jan 5, 2015, 4:40:21 PM1/5/15
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Maks for your time and kindness.