Allow my feed's author name and favicon to show in web results

Ashvin Vijayakumar

Nov 17, 2013, 3:44:38 PM11/17/13
to upgrades-wishli...@googlegroups.com
When using the Flipboard app, I noticed a generic Google favicon as the image and feedburner.com listed as the publisher of my feed. All my content is present, and the feed shows beautifully on Flipboard.

I want to thank you for making it so well compatible with almost every service out there. I'm very gracious the feed shows through your service on Flipboard and the web without worry.

I would be very grateful if you added greater consideration of our audiences, and allow them to find our content easier. Perhaps an option to add our favicon and publisher name?