Welcome to Religare

race...@religare.in

Feb 19, 2010, 10:28:51 AM2/19/10
to ADEE...@gmail.com

Dear Mr./ Ms. ADEETYA BANERJEE,

Your RACE account on www.religareonline.com has been activated. Please note your Trading, Depository and CRN details as mentioned below.CRN(Customer Relationship Number) is used to view your back office, depository and research reports. For more information on CRN, please read FAQs available on www.religareonline.com . Trading ID would required to access our trading platform.

In case you experience any difficulty in accessing our services online or Call-N-Trade support reach us on 1860-258-8888 OR mail us at ra...@religareonline.com

Trading Id :N242721
Product Selected :Equity,Commodity
CRN :1000934171
Beneficiary Id :15925315
DP Id :IN301774
Product Type :RACELITE
Scheme Type Equity :TRUMPPLUS
Scheme Type Commodity :CLASSIC

Please quote your trading id in all future correspondence.

1. CRN leaflet.
2. Your CRN Login ID and Password PIN mailer.
3. Copy of DP client Master.
4. Copy of DP Agreement and DP charge structure.
5. Delivery Instruction Booklet.
6. Demo CD to guide you through the product.
7. Trade rewards leaflet.
8. Commodity leaflet.

You would also receive login, trading password to login into the trading platform and Call-N-Trade TPIN separately. In case you do not receive the welcome kit or passwords in next 7 days please notify us.

Call-N-Trade Trade Service !!
  • Toll Free Access: You can call from any corner of India by reaching us on our 'Call-N-Trade' Helpline (Toll Free*) 1800-419-9999.
  • Service Features: The Service Desk is operational during Trading Hours on all Trading Days .
  • Secure Transactions: You need to enter your Trading ID and TPIN and our Trading Executive will be at your service to execute your trade.

  • Please follow the mentioned steps to help us in serving you better:

    1. For fund withdrawal requests always select the registered bank account only to avoid rejection.
    2. In case of Online Fund Transfer please wait till the Fund transfer success message along with the internal reference number gets
        displayed on the screen for immediate credit and smooth transfers.
    3. All modification request should be submitted to the Religare's official only and also please ensure that an Acknowledgement is given by the
        official with his name and designation mentioned for reference.
    4. Always transfer funds from bank account registered with Religare, all cheques submitted at the branch should be in favor of
        "Religare Securities Limited or Religare Commodities Limited" in accordance with the segment in which you desire to trade.

Happy Investing !!!

Thanks and Regards

RACE Team

race...@religare.in

Feb 13, 2010, 5:52:38 AM2/13/10
to ADEE...@gmail.com

Dear Mr./ Ms. ADEETYA BANERJEE,

We thank you for expressing your interest in opening a RACE account with us.

We are glad to inform you that your application form has been received with the following details:

Equity
Scheme Details
Scheme Name -TRUMPPLUS (Click here for details) Subscription Charges - 2500.00
Payment Details
Amount - Rs. 3000 Cheque No - 120847 Bank - STATE BANK OF INDIA

Commodity
Scheme Details
Scheme Name -CLASSIC (Click here for details) Subscription Charges - NIL
Payment Details
Amount - Rs. 0 Cheque No - 120847 Bank - STATE BANK OF INDIA

Please note that your form number is C10211141857458. You can use this form number to track the status of your application.

You can also track the status online through Application Tracker available on www.religareonline.com In case you experience any difficulty in accessing our services online or Call-N-Trade support reach us on 1860-25-88888 OR mail us at ra...@religareonline.com