Customer Relationship Management And E CRM

ExamConditioning

May 11, 2016, 9:10:43 AM5/11/16
to uolext
Is there any difference between CRM and E-CRM. Can't really tell the difference between this 2 systems. Is it that Customer relationship management is more of a life cycle from the point I would Acquire the customer to the point it is being converted to being a regular customer..While E-CRM is more of a system that help to store data regarding customer behaviour and Relationship?

Can I say that after CRM life cycle, I would then use E-CRM to help track the behaviour of customers?

I also saw some points on the summary sheet under the customer conversion which is product development, content creation,Merchandising. How does this help in Customer conversion?

William Toh

May 11, 2016, 9:13:28 AM5/11/16
to uol...@googlegroups.com
CRM simply means customer relationship management.  It is a process.  e-CRM refers to an information system used to support the CRM process.