Edit/delete checkins?

Espen Hovlandsdal

Feb 24, 2018, 5:22:00 PM2/24/18
to Untappd API Developer Group
Hi!

Are there any way to edit and/or delete checkins?
I tried a post to `/edit`, but it responds with a `You are not authorized to perform this function` error, even though the access token is correct (works for adding checkins)

Greg Avola

Feb 24, 2018, 5:52:33 PM2/24/18
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
Espen,

Only methods available at https://untappd.com/api/docs are allowed for us with the API. We don't offer an Edit Route for public consumption. Let me know if this helps!

Greg

Greg Avola
Co-Founder / CTO
Untappd

Message has been deleted

Greg Avola

Feb 27, 2018, 7:17:52 AM2/27/18
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
All of the above :-)

Mainly this is a private function of the untappd app - so it’s not available via the third party api.

Greg

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 7:16 AM Espen Hovlandsdal <rex...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply, Greg!

That explains why I was getting that error :)
Is there a particular reason why you can't edit or delete? Security? Business considerations? Just curious :)