Incorrect Monthly Stats

Greg Fiumara

Apr 1, 2016, 8:28:19 PM4/1/16
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
I'm currently checking out a beer that was released last week, in the month of March. Pulling the beer/info endpoint today in April shows that stats.monthly_count == stats.total_count. Untappd.com also shows this info:

https://untappd.com/b/manor-hill-brewing-hidden-hopyard-series-volume-1/1468172

Is this a caching issue, or maybe a month off-by-one issue?

Thanks,
-Greg

--
Greg Fiumara

Greg Avola

Apr 1, 2016, 10:49:38 PM4/1/16
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey Greg,

Monthly is the last 4 weeks that the beer has been been listed. As of right now, the beer was created less than 4 weeks ago - so it should have the same number. We tried doing just the current month - but it reset to 0 and people were confused, so now it's a rolling 4 week window.

Let me know if this helps!

Greg

--
Greg Fiumara

Greg Avola
Co-Founder / CTO
Untappd

Greg Fiumara

Apr 2, 2016, 9:38:00 AM4/2/16
On 4/1/16, 10:49 PM, "Greg Avola" <untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com on behalf of gr...@untappd.com> wrote:

>We tried doing just the current month - but it reset to 0 and people were confused, so now it's a rolling 4 week window.

Makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

--
Greg Fiumara