Where are Venue and Beer information for an achieved badge?

Rick Engle

Apr 5, 2018, 7:17:02 PM4/5/18
to Untappd API Developer Group
In the Untappd, app if you tap on a recent badges and select and individual badge to get the details, it shows you the venue name and the beer/brewery that corresponds to that badge but I don't see that information exposed in items in /v4/user/badges/USERNAME.
Where is that information being retrieved from?

Thanks,
  Rick

Greg Avola

Apr 6, 2018, 12:14:21 AM4/6/18
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
We don’t offer this route as a public api Route / it is a private feature of the app - we do have an undocumented Route for checkin/view/CHECKIN_ID - which you can use to get the checkin details.

Greg

Greg Avola
Co-Founder / CTO
Untappd