IMPORTANT: Migrate your apps to https:// - Migration Requried

Greg Avola [Untappd]

Aug 20, 2014, 11:57:06 PM8/20/14
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Last year - we announced ending support for http:// requests, but had to back out due to some issues. We are not announcing that all http:// api requests, will return an Http Code of 404, starting on Oct 1st, 2014. Please update your apps and services to not use standard http:// requests, and move to a more secure https:// for all calls.

If you can any questions - let me know.

Thanks,
Greg

Phil Nash

Aug 21, 2014, 5:25:41 AM8/21/14
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
Just to clarify, you are announcing that http requests will 404 from Oct 1st? I think there might have been a slip between the word "now" and "not" in your email!

Phil

Greg Avola [Untappd]

Aug 21, 2014, 8:27:17 AM8/21/14
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com