API UPDATE: Migration Complete - HTTPS is now Active, HTTP has been decomissioned

Greg Avola [Untappd]

Oct 6, 2014, 9:03:41 AM10/6/14
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys.

The migration to HTTPS has been completed. We are still seeing numerous API developers use HTTP for their calls and urge you to update your code to use HTTPS for continued use of the API. Thanks for your patience, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Greg

Greg Avola

Oct 6, 2014, 10:29:52 AM10/6/14
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi all - looks like some developers need some extra time moving their code over - so we will delay this process for another month to deal with the iOS delay. An updated email will be sent to all developers who tested negative in this brown-out period.

Greg

Greg Avola
Co-Founder / CTO
Untappd