beer_list limited to 25 results in v4/brewery/info/xxxx call.

Raine Lightner

Apr 11, 2017, 3:32:41 PM4/11/17
to Untappd API Developer Group
Is this group still active? I can't find any API support on the untappd website.

How can I get the full list of beers returned for a Brewery?

Thanks!

Greg Avola

Apr 11, 2017, 3:38:50 PM4/11/17
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
This is an un-supported end-point, so it's not provided at http://untappd.com/api/docs. We don't offer a way to get all the beers at this time. Very sorry about that!

Greg

Greg Avola
Co-Founder / CTO
Untappd

Raine Lightner

Apr 11, 2017, 3:45:31 PM4/11/17
to Untappd API Developer Group
Any idea at what point  you will support paging for beers in beer_list?

Looks like it was talked about back in v3 time period:

Any suggestions on how you would go about doing it?

/v4/search/beer supports pagination so just search for the Brewery Name and post filter based on "brewery_id"?

-Raine

Greg Avola

Raine Lightner

Greg Avola