[NEW] - API Dashboard Updates

Greg Avola [Untappd]

Dec 19, 2014, 9:19:40 AM12/19/14
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

This morning we have rolled out a fresh new look to our API pages, including better documentation a API Explorer and a new way see all your apps (http://untappd.com/api). The new documentation is clearer and provides deep link to each individual method, unlike the old documentation. We have also introduced a "App Insights" so you can see your API requests per month in real-time to get an understanding on how many users have authenticated via your app, and your calls per hour over the last 2 days.

You can view all of this information at http://untappd.com/api and clicking on "Dashboard" next to the App you want to see.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for your use of the API!

Greg