/beer/info Method Expanded

Greg Avola

Dec 3, 2015, 4:28:12 PM12/3/15
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

By popular request, we have added "beer_label_hd" as one of the properties to the "/beer/info" endpoint. It will return an empty string if we don't have the high resolution label.

Any questions - let me know!

Thanks,

Greg Avola
Co-Founder / CTO
Untappd

Greg Fiumara

Dec 3, 2015, 7:00:32 PM12/3/15
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com

> On Dec 3, 2015, at 4:28 PM, Greg Avola <gr...@untappd.com> wrote:
>
> By popular request, we have added "beer_label_hd" as one of the properties to the "/beer/info" endpoint.

This is fantastic, thank you! I see that beer_label_hd is also set on /checkin/view, but not on endpoints where there has traditionally been a more concise representation of a beer, such as the user feed. Are there plans to expand the full set of beer properties to other endpoints?

Thanks,
-Greg

--
Greg Fiumara

Greg Avola

Dec 3, 2015, 8:34:59 PM12/3/15
to untappd-api-d...@googlegroups.com
For the "mini" beer options - we don't have plans as of yet to include this here - but at least you have on /beer/info for now. Cheers!

Greg

Sent from my iPhone