Post-Schroeder Plans

Preston Werner

Apr 6, 2013, 9:55:56 PM4/6/13
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,
For those of you who are not identical with Shane, Aaron, or myself, I thought it might be helpful to give a heads up. We have finished the Schroeder book, and are now planning on finishing up the semester (whether or not to extend into the summer is an open question at this point) with questions about the foundations of value theory. More specifically, we will be reading some stuff on the reasons fundamentalism vs. value fundamentalism vs. ought fundamentalism debate.
We will be starting this Tuesday with an excerpt from Scanlon's What We Owe to Each Other. Aaron will be scanning a pdf of the relevant material, so if you would like a copy, it would probably be advisable to talk to him.

Anyway, hope to see some of you there.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted