Best, most accurate, schedule!

Aaron E.

Oct 1, 2013, 1:32:56 PM10/1/13
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
The .issue has been resolved and we will not hold ethics reading group on tuesday (10/29) the week John Brunero visits.  We will instead meet wednesday (10/30) from 12 30 to 1 30.

10/8 we will discuss JUSTIN CLARKE-DOANE - Justification and Explanation in Mathematics and Ethics

10/15 we will discuss ELIZABETH HARMAN - The Irrelevance of Moral Uncertainty

10/22
we will discuss KNUT OLAV SKARSAUNE (NYU) - How to Be a Moral Platonist

10/29  ETHICS FORUM LUNCH (tell Adam that you want to go!)
(meeting postponed one day)

10/30
from 12 30 to 1 30  Discuss the paper for visiting speaker John Brunero

11/
we will discuss whatever paper we get from visiting speaker Jonathan Shaffer (11/8).

11/12 we will discuss whatever paper we get from visiting speaker Melinda Roberts (11/15).

11/19
Open

11/26
ETHICS FORUM LUNCH (tell Adam that you want to go!)

12/3 Open (maybe end early for the term?)

Aaron E.

Oct 14, 2013, 9:53:56 PM10/14/13
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sirs and Madams,

All the papers from the Madison Metaethics Workshop site have been taken down.  If you have a copy (due to being prepared) of any of the papers on our schedule, please let me know (or give it to me, or post it in the group).

We need to completely re-plan the group.

Apologies,

Aaron

R. Jason Lemmon

Oct 14, 2013, 11:18:55 PM10/14/13
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Here are Doane-Clarke, Harman, and Skarsaune.

Jason

e.Harman_TheIrrelevanceOfMoralUncertainty.pdf
doane_clark_justification and explanation in ethics and mathematics.pdf
Skarsaune, How to be a Moral Platonist.pdf

Aaron Elliott

Oct 14, 2013, 11:20:58 PM10/14/13
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
And thanks for those all, too!

Aaron Elliott

Oct 21, 2013, 5:51:40 PM10/21/13
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gang,

I'm lame and am starting to have to choose which class readings I won't do in order to keep up with all the other work I have to do.  So, I should cut out reading group first.  I'll come back when we do readings for the "visiting speakers" and next semester (or if I miraculously get my papers written before the end of the semester).

sorry!

Aaron