Reading Group Tuesday 11/20

Aaron E.

Nov 15, 2012, 4:46:32 PM11/15/12
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey group,

This Tuesday we will be discussing the 4th chapter of Scanlon's book draft.  Preston, this one is on moral epistemology, so you should come back to the flock.

We typically read material in preparation for visiting speakers, but we haven't been given any suggestions by Stuart Cohen, and we only have a handout for the paper he will be presenting.  If anyone has any suggestions for a reading for 11/27 (either by Cohen or importantly related to his presentation, or both), I would appreciate it if you let me know.

Best,

Aaron