Re: Abridged summary of unl-ethics-reading-group@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Janice Dowell

Oct 5, 2012, 4:24:15 PM10/5/12
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

Gideon has a paper, not on his page, denying supervience of the ethical.  I'm going to ask him for a copy.  Should I ask for the group?

J.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 5, 2012, at 7:15 AM, unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/unl-ethics-reading-group/topics

    "Aaron E." <ape...@gmail.com> Oct 04 06:03PM -0700

    More quickly than I thought possible, we have the current (and Scanlon says
    he hopes the final) draft of his new book. It is divided into 5 documents,
    four of which are .doc and the other is ...more
    Preston Werner <pwe...@huskers.unl.edu> Oct 04 07:03AM -0700

    Hey Aaron,
    Were the papers Rosen suggested metaethics papers or metaphysics papers?
    Anyway, I guess it would make sense to read the Rosen papers while we await
    the updated Scanlon draft.
    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group unl-ethics-reading-group.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Adam R Thompson

Oct 6, 2012, 9:27:28 AM10/6/12
to unl-ethics-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey All,

I would love to read the scanlon with you.  Can I have access to the group or get the papers sent my way?

Thanks!

Take Care,

Adam

Preston Werner