Run Meteor applications as unhosted applications

Mitar

Aug 18, 2013, 2:05:11 AM8/18/13
to unho...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I am a big fan of Meteor framework:

http://meteor.com/

And few days ago I started thinking about using this great framework in unhosted mode. Today I found this project, so I am curious what do you think about this idea. Meteor really provides a lot of great existing tools for client-side development, so it might be interesting to use it as a part of unhosted applications. It takes care of the rendering and routing and the only open question is how to sync data between users.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/meteor-talk/EvY9uH-ilfs

My user case is to use such application inside the mesh network:

https://dev.wlan-si.net/ticket/846

Mitar