מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Michiel de Jong

לא נקראה,
10 בספט׳ 2014, 4:59:3810.9.2014
עד unho...@googlegroups.com

pir...@gmail.com

לא נקראה,
10 בספט׳ 2014, 5:56:0410.9.2014
עד unho...@googlegroups.com

Have you taken a look at gitbook.io? I'm going to write my degree thesis with it :-)

(yes, I'm finishing my degree at last!!!! :-D )

--

---

Michiel de Jong

לא נקראה,
10 בספט׳ 2014, 6:06:2310.9.2014
עד unho...@googlegroups.com

Oh, that looks like a nice tool. I simply concatenated the html of all
the episodes, and then did 'Print to File' from Firefox to generate
the pdf :)

On 10.09.2014 11:56, pir...@gmail.com wrote:
> Have you taken a look at gitbook.io? I'm going to write my degree
> thesis with it :-)
>
> (yes, I'm finishing my degree at last!!!! :-D ) El 10/09/2014
> 10:59, "Michiel de Jong" <anyt...@michielbdejong.com> escribió:
>
> Hi!
>
> Yesterday was the 4-year anniversary of registering the
> unhosted.org domain name, and also the day of the Decentralize.js
> event here in Berlin, where I published the 34th and last episode
> of my blog series:
>
> https://unhosted.org/practice/34/Conclusions.html
>
> To get all the 34 episodes in one html page, use this link:
>
> https://unhosted.org/book
>
> You can print this "HTML book" to a 168-page pdf file if you want,
> although the easiest way to read all the episodes is probably
> still just to start at
>
> https://unhosted.org/adventures/1/Personal-servers-and-unhosted-web-apps.html

and click through it. I will leave all the episodes on the
> unhosted.org website, and hope it is useful and enjoyable to some
> readers! :)
>

> Cheers, Michiel
>>
>> --

Hugo Roy

לא נקראה,
10 בספט׳ 2014, 6:10:5210.9.2014
עד unho...@googlegroups.com
↪ 2014-09-10 Wed 12:06, Michiel de Jong <anyt...@michielbdejong.com>:
> Oh, that looks like a nice tool. I simply concatenated the html of all
> the episodes, and then did 'Print to File' from Firefox to generate
> the pdf :)

Ugh. Have a look at pandoc ☺

--
Hugo Roy, Free Software Foundation Europe, <www.fsfe.org>