I want to hang out

Ken Eucker

Oct 26, 2013, 10:22:12 PM10/26/13
to unho...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I've had a tough time in the last couple years making the projects I love working on complete. I'd like to give back to my community without taking away from them. I'd also like to finish a project that I started and has meant a lot to me. You know my email address, I've kept track of your amazing projects and I will be here whenever I can do more to help.

<3

Caseio

Michiel B. de Jong

Nov 6, 2013, 11:04:37 AM11/6/13
to unho...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken,

yes, it would be great to get https://github.com/unhosted/seven20 using
version 0.8 of remotestorage.js! We're about to release 0.8.3, which has
a lot of bug fixes, sync is getting more and more stable and efficient.

I'll be in San Francisco and Portland next week, then back in Berlin.
But come to irc (#unhosted on freenode), and we'll see what needs doing
to continue the work! Especially the zip-file export/import
functionality of seven20 is a great feature.

cheers!
Michiel