remotestorage-01 published

Michiel B. de Jong

Jun 8, 2013, 6:22:37 AM6/8/13
to unho...@googlegroups.com
Here is version 01 of the remoteStorage internet draft at ietf. Server
implementers are encouraged to switch to this newer version at some
point, although remotestorage.js will still support the previous two
versions (remotestorage-00 as well 2012-04), so there is no immediate
rush.

If you are currently offering online storage with a proprietary API,
then please consider (also) offering this API to your users. I will
update the ownCloud app myself, and I will contact Dropbox, GoogleDrive
and SkyDrive next week about the possibility of collaboration on this.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-dejong-remotestorage-01.txt

Cheers!
Michiel

Justin Cormack

Jun 8, 2013, 10:40:26 AM6/8/13
to unho...@googlegroups.com

Where is the best place to discuss this?

Justin

Sebastian Kippe

Jun 9, 2013, 6:41:50 AM6/9/13
to unho...@googlegroups.com