[urgent] Can anybody review and merge my pull requests?

Bowei Yuan

Mar 15, 2018, 10:22:44 PM3/15/18
to umpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Umple team,

I have been working on issue 988: https://github.com/umple/umple/issues/988. As I have discussed with Dr.Lethbridge, this issue will be divided into several sub-problems which will be separately resolved by several pull requests. Now as Dr.Lethbridge is on vacation, there are three pull requests waiting to be merged, and some of the subsequent works will be dependent on those changes. Therefore before we have too many unmerged changes accumulated, can anyone help me review the code so that the I can continue my working without incurring a higher complexity in the subsequent work?

The pull requests ready to be merged are:

Plus, there is an issue which has some problem with CI, it would be great if someone can help me with debugging on CI:

Thanks,
Bowei

Timothy Lethbridge

Mar 16, 2018, 10:10:27 AM3/16/18
to umpl...@googlegroups.com
Vahdat. Any chance you could spare a small amount of time. I don’t have my computer with me. Conceptually all Loïk good but I don’t have proper ability to Loïk at them until Monday

Timothy C Lethbridge P.Eng I.SP.
Professor of. Computer Science
And Software Engineering
Sent from my mobile

Vahdat Abdelzad

Mar 19, 2018, 9:31:58 AM3/19/18
to umpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

I just saw your email. I was out of home completely because of the persian new year and related events.
I can have a look tonight if they are still in the waiting state.

Regards,
Vahdat.
--
Vahdat Abdelzad.
Ph.D. in Software Engineering.

Timothy Lethbridge

Mar 19, 2018, 10:08:23 AM3/19/18
to umpl...@googlegroups.com
It's OK. I am back.

Tim

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018, Vahdat Abdelzad wrote:

> Hi Tim,
> I just saw your email. I was out of home completely because of the persian new year and related events.
> I can have a look tonight if they are still in the waiting state.
>
> Regards,
> Vahdat.
>
> On Fri, Mar 16, 2018, 10:10 AM Timothy Lethbridge <t...@site.uottawa.ca> wrote:
> Vahdat. Any chance you could spare a small amount of time. I don?t have my computer with me. Conceptually
> all Loïk good but I don?t have proper ability to Loïk at them until Monday
Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl