Umple development and build status

Timothy Lethbridge

Sep 2, 2015, 4:21:09 PM9/2/15
to Umple Development Discussions
Hi,

Umple now builds properly if you follow the directions here:

https://github.com/umple/umple/wiki/DevelopmentSetUp

You now have to do a one-time boostrap process that loads build
dependencies. Thanks to Kevin Brightwell for the pull-request that
refactored the build process.

The old cruise-control server is using this too. However cruise-control
will *not* automatically detect any changes. It is just too old, and we
don't have the source code. To get cruise-control to build, you need to
*manually* fire it off after merging a pull request.

We also have a CM system on travis, but it is currently awaiting
maintenance to deal with the new bootstrap process.

Most of the wiki pages and the Umple Home page itself has been updated to
point to our new home on Github. Please fix anything you find that is
wrong.

We still have to do some 'recuration' of the issues, to determine future
priorities.

Tim

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl