Challenging day for Umple but things stable - new template ability

Timothy Lethbridge

Feb 7, 2016, 7:42:06 PM2/7/16
to Umple Development Discussions
Hi,

Ahmed and Mahmoud have added an improvement to umple's native templating
that will allow embedding of one template in another using <<@ template >>

For example
cruise.umple/test/cruise/umple/implementation/umpleTL/resources/UmpleTL_Nested_reference_templates/test.ump

The build on Travis is failing on Linux, but this is *not* related and not
our project's fault it seems. Travis itself has developed an out-of-memory
problem. Travis on OSX is passing and CruiseControl on Linux is passing.
It was confusing to see the fail, as we thought we had done something
wrong, but other projects report the same problem with Travis.

This should help us on our way to replacing Jet in Umple as per issue 708

Tim

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl