"cURL"-able url for Umple builds

1 view

Kevin Brightwell

Apr 10, 2015, 7:48:38 PM4/10/15
to umpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there a location to download development snapshots from? I know CC can do it, but I'm not sure if they're available to download outside the server.

Thanks,

--
Kevin Brightwell
BESc. and BSc. Candidate 2015

Timothy Lethbridge

Apr 11, 2015, 10:31:26 AM4/11/15
to umpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Are you looking for umple.jar only?

The URL http://dl.umple.org gives some download options.

Specifically there is ;The katest build of the command-line compiler'

Tim
> --

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl

Kevin Brightwell