cruise machine fixed - Umple pull requests can now be merged

Timothy Lethbridge

Feb 27, 2018, 11:45:23 AM2/27/18
to Umple Development Discussions, Cruise Group
Hi again,

After considerable work, by Keith White (our in-house Unix technician) we
have responded to the Github-imposed enhanced security requirements, and
have updated the cruise machine.

Merging of pull requests will now be back to normal. And I should be able
to get on with the backlog of paper editing!

Tim

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl