Help needed with ant - students stalled

Timothy Lethbridge

Sep 18, 2015, 4:27:41 PM9/18/15
to Umple Development Discussions, Andrew Forward, Kevin Brightwell
Hi,

Two of the UCOSP students with me are having problems running ant in the
template.test target.

The output is:

emplate.test:
[junit] WARNING: multiple versions of ant detected in path for junit
[junit]
jar:file:/usr/share/ant/lib/ant.jar!/org/apache/tools/ant/Project.class
[junit] and
jar:file:/home/adam/Documents/umple/umple/dist/libs/core/ant.jar!/org/apache/tools/ant/Project.class
[junit] Tests FAILED (crashed)

This crash is happening on one OSX machine and one Linux Ubuntu machine
(both fully updated).

It is not happening on my OSX (fully updated) nor the build server.

It magically 'went away' (it seems) on another student's OSX machine.

We have other problems too (in Eclipse) but this ant issue is our top
priority. Any help would be very useful. We have an active Google Hangout
if somebody wants to join.

Tim

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl

Kevin Brightwell

Sep 18, 2015, 4:32:43 PM9/18/15
to umpl...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Forward
I'm available for a bit now. Feel free to call me on Hangouts.

Kevin
--
Kevin Brightwell. BESc., BSc.
M.E.Sc. Candidate 2017