SCXMLImportHandler problem

Opeyemi Adesina

Mar 31, 2015, 9:44:38 AM3/31/15
to umpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Please could anyone provide a way around the SCXMLImportHandler issues resulting in build failure.

The attached is the failure message from my local build.

Thanks,
Ope
Screenshot from 2015-03-31 09:43:48.png

Timothy Lethbridge

Mar 31, 2015, 9:53:51 AM3/31/15
to umpl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am not getting a build failure and nor is the server.

Not sure why it is trying to compile code that has
SCXMLImportHandler with the first part in Upper case when the class is
ScxmlImportHandler

I suspect there is leftover code not being deleted in
cruise.umple.test/cruise/umple/compiler

This code needs to be deleted automatically, and the person responsible
should fix the build to do this.

But meanwhile, remove the java files manually
> --

Timothy C. Lethbridge, PhD, P.Eng., I.S.P., CSDP
Professor of Software Engineering and Computer Science
/ Professeur Titulaire de génie logiciel et d'informatique
and Vice-Dean (governance) / et vice-doyen (gouvernance)
Faculté de genie / Faculty of Engineering
University of Ottawa / Université d'Ottawa
Tel: 613-562-5800x6685 Fax: 613-562-5664 Mobile: 613-252-1850
http://www.eecs.uottawa.ca/~tcl

Andrew Forward

Opeyemi Adesina

Mar 31, 2015, 10:56:32 AM3/31/15