Re: The affect of Model driven tools (Umple& EMF) in OSS - Poster Review

Omar Bahy Badreddin

Apr 6, 2015, 1:58:07 PM4/6/15
to Abdullah Aldaeej, Umple Development Discussions
Hi Abdullah,

Attached is a quick comments for improving the poster.

I am also adding the Umple development team to this email as they may want to provide additional input.

Omar..

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 1:50 PM, Abdullah Aldaeej <abdull...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Dr. Omar Baderddin,

I am Abdullah, a master student in the State University of New York At Albany - information science department. I really like your research topics, and i interested in software modeling practices.

I just want to let you know that i am going to present a poster in promoting the use of Umple and other model driven tools in open source software development, it will be presented in two events at SUNY Albany (Open Source Fasival April 15, 2015 & CCI showcase April 29, 2015).

Actually, i could not find a faculty in SUNY Albany who can give me feedback about this topic domain, and I a wondering if you can help me with your valuable comments about the attached poster; things that i might miss, or ways that i can better improve it .

Your comments and feedback will be highly appreciated

Best Regards,
Abdullah Aldaeej

Poster.ppt

Andrew Forward

Apr 6, 2015, 3:50:31 PM4/6/15
to Umple Development Discussions, Abdullah Aldaeej

Hi Abdullah,

This Dr. Andrew Forward, one of the original contributors to Umple, I have given my comments on top of Omar's.

If possible please wait for comments from the project coordinate and creator of Umple, Dr Timothy Lethbridge (today is a holiday in Canada, so he probably will not reply until at least tomorrow).

andrew f

aforward
Poster.ppt